Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an integrated, adaptable business management solution that helps midsize retailers execute business decisions with greater confidence. As a leading ERP in Mid-Market, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has been successfully automating and streamlining business processes and connecting enterprise with global customers.
Well suited for midsized retail businesses iVend Retail management suite integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help retailers adopt omnichannel capabilities with ease. The seamless integration between iVend Retail and Microsoft Dynamics Navision improvises end-to-end retail management with minimal manual intervention and streamlined retail functioning. Retailers can deliver great shopping experience, with an enterprise ready omnichannel solution that is more mobile, more digital and global.
iVend Retail integrates with Microsoft Dynamics NAV using iVend Retail’s APIs. The entire landscape is designed to utilize the best practices inbuilt in the Microsoft for enterprise processes and extend them via iVend Retail to the retailer’s entire retail business.
iVend Retail is configured with Microsoft Dynamics NAV at the central location – typically the Head Office. The retail operations are connected to iVend Enterprise – the central Head Office component of iVend Retail. The stores connect to iVend Enterprise over an Internet connection. The application is so designed that even if the Internet connectivity between the store and the Head Office breaks, the stores will continue to carry out transactions. This is brought about by the failsafe replication of data across all stores.
- iVend Retail enables to maximize sales potential by implementing fully integrated sales growth programs across all sales channels.
- iVend Retail helps executives and managers get a better focus on the business through easy to use and contextual dashboards and management information.
- iVend Retail allows to achieve sales objectives with a lower stock to sales ratio and to focus inventory where it is most needed.
- Promotional management functionality and customer loyalty programs help boost sales.
- iVend Retail allows to run a single stock pool across all sales channels which allows to reduce stock holding and improve stock turns
iVend and Navision Integration
Microsoft Dynamics Navision Version & Localization:
Navision Version :Microsoft Dynamics
Navision 2013 R2 (7.10.36366)
Navision 2016 (9.00.42815)
Integrated Masters in Microsoft Dynamics NAV:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV to iVend Retail
iVend screens in Microsoft Dynamics NAV:
Integrated Transactions and Scenarios in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- POS Transactions
- Inventory Transactions
- Integration Extensibility
- Periodic Transactions