Getting customers to shop at your store is one thing, ensuring they come back for repeat business is an entirely different challenge. Over time, it has become very important to reward loyal customers for the business they continuously provide.
iVend Loyalty is a points & rewards management application, designed to significantly improve customer retention by bringing them back and improving customer satisfaction levels. iVend Loyalty is inbuilt in iVend Retail and can integrate with any Business Management or Retail application using its APIs.
- Customer ID
- Loyalty Card
- Loyalty Card Attached to a Customer ID
- Pre-Printed Loyalty Cards
- System Generated Card Numbers: Creation of custom number schemes and generation of bulk numbers for distribution is offline mode is also provided in this mode
- Many criteria combinations such as customer group, item group, item, promotion scheme, layaway plan etc.
- Definition of Loyalty Points based on quantity and value with the ability to mark certain selections as exempt from the scheme
- Ability to include all possible criteria combinations using an ‘All’ option
- Comprehensive Exclusion Rules that exclude items with discount overrides or Items marked as promotional or items on layaway etc.
- Possibility of running multiple schemes at any given point in time with the ability of Versioning each scheme
- Award of Loyalty Points based on conflict resolution rules and hierarchical fall-back of criteria groups
- Detailed Audit Trails for all Scheme modifications within the system and much more
- User Defined Levels e.g. Silver, Gold and Platinum
- Different Points-to-Currency conversion ratio for each level
- Different redemption percentage against an invoiced amount for each level
- Different threshold limits and rules for upgrade to the next level or downgrade to a level below
- Level version rules
- Current Level and Fallback based redemption methods where the first allows for redemption of points by calculating points based on the current level of the user while the latter begins with the current level and iterates the next lower slab definitions when the threshold limit is exhausted
- Award and redemption of points and currency in a hybrid configuration.
- Points Journal that displays details pertaining to award and redemption of points by a customer
- Loyalty Point Aging provides a time frame based aging of earned points
- Loyalty Customer Status provides a flexible mechanism of upgrading or downgrading the status of a customer.
How Does It Work
Building a strong and loyal community should be amongst your top retail priorities. The most popular AND effective way of doing so is by recognizing and rewarding the consumer for their business. A retailer’s objective is to gain customer confidence and prevent them from looking at alternatives. This video explains how you can reward, engage and retain customers. Retailers utilizing iVend Loyalty and its seamless integration into all its complementary applications of iVend Retail Management Suite have gained significant benefits in customer retention and increasing revenues.