iVend Retail is an end-to-end retail management solution that covers everything from POS to back office to head office operations. An iVend Retail setup can range from a single store to a complex multi-store environment with complete integration of a retailers day-to-day operations. iVend Retail automates entire retail processes, virtually eliminating paperwork.
iVend Retail’s ability to integrate with almost any ERP, along with PCI-certified security standards. iVend Retail provides the respective managers a total control over their activities. In-Store transactions are replicated to the Head Office, allowing quick decision making without any delays.
Every iVend Retail deployment has minimum following three components:
iVend Enterprise – is the central repository from where master data is disseminated across the chain AND all the transactions get consolidated. iVend Enterprise is configured at the head office and used to define the retail enterprise and organization wide policies
iVend Store Manager Console – A typical store setup will have the iVend Store Server running iVend Store Manager Console – the application that is used by the store back office users to carry out their day-to-day business functions like – receiving of goods, requesting stock transfers, raising purchase orders, managing till operations, stock counting, inventory management, generating different reports, managing user rights, etc
iVend Terminal POS enhances the in-store shopping experience as a powerful and fully-integrated retail management system. Available on terminal and mobile devices as well; iVend’s multi-store, multi-user, e-commerce, loyalty-ready abilities empowers retailers to engage shoppers.
iVend Terminal POS is the traditional Point-Of-Sale application and can also perform as the execution point for configurations done at the Head Office which include pricing, discounts, promotions, tender types, layaways, and returns. It’s easy-to-use user interface (UI) provides an intuitive User Experience (UX) and it can be operated using a keyboard (via a traditional POS) or a touch screen (a Mobile POS).
- Define multiple Merchandise Hierarchies in the system
- Attach more than one Merchandise Hierarchy to individual products
- Top-down reporting at all Merchandise Hierarchy levels
- Available for execution at Store or at the Enterprise
- Generate recommendations for stock transfer or purchase orders
- Takes into consideration Minimum level | Order multiple | Lead time | Replenishment sources | Pack size/UOM
- Sales Forecasting model with automatic “best pick” option
- Sales Forecasting can be consumed in replenishment planning
- Generate forecasts based on Product | Product group | Product categories | Merchandise hierarchy
- Logically group items into a merchandise hierarchy for effective planning
- Define upto 15 hierarchical levels in an hierarchy
- Fully interactive business intelligence dashboards
- Drag & drop feature to create dashboards in record time
- Can be viewed from iVend management console/ any standard browser using the iVend web viewer
- Setup Product database for standard, serialized, batch managed, kit, assembly and non-inventory items
- Items can be marked as non-refundable
- Inventory control for serial and batch managed items based on expiry date
- Define Open Items which can be used with price override
- Create, manage, build and break down kits at individual stores
- Store and track offline inventory
- Create and manage assemblies at individual stores
- Data Optimization
- Unit of Measurement and Multiple UOM
- Data Purge store wise
- Barcode Masking
How Does It Work
In today’s competitive retail marketplace, a retailer must adopt strategies to enhance end consumer experience.
Delivering superior customer experience is a key focus area for most retailers. To reach that pinnacle, retailers look for innovative solutions and ways to address their customer service needs. A retailer must adopt a system which is Scalable, Integrated, Available, Mobile and Secure. The video below emphasizes the technology differentiators that a retailer must keep in mind before zeroing down a Retail solution.